Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lending a Yelping Paw

My TLD program is very successful.
Customers just lap it up.
 

Some folks haven't been feeling well this Spring, with all the allergies and surgeries and such. So, recently I have begun a special TLD (Tender Loving Dog) program. When someone drives up that I know, I now offer curb-side service and greet each person as they get out of the car. It seems to make them feel extra special.

(Of course, I still bark at the kids on skateboards. They really shouldn't be riding those dangerous things on the sidewalk. Do you know what one of those wheels will do to your paws?)

Anyway, the second part of my campaign is to work on the very quiet folks during Thursday evening get togethers. When they don't talk much, I go over and curl up next to them. Not only do I keep them extra warm, but when I fall asleep on my back, they can rub my belly and it gives them something to do when they don't feel like knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment