Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's a lazy day in May

Oh, it has been so exciting lately.  All these windows to watch out and warn my owner about any upcoming customers.   I get a little confused, they park in front of me and then go to that place next door.  Sometimes, the children talk to me thru the window.  They love it when I talk back, some times they actually come in when I invite them.  My friend Bridgette has been to see me recently, but my friend Zipper will be gone for a long time as he has gone to his summer home somewhere up North.  He says it is cooler there.  I will miss him alot, I like sharing my treats with Zipper, Bridgette is a little picky about my treats and doesn't eat them, that's ok, I get what she leaves. 

Things at home are going well, except for that big dog, humans call Athena, I call her rude!  She actually thinks she can sit in my mom's lap like I do.  She doesn't know how ridiculous she looks when she tries to do that.  OK, so my mom fixed up this special room which has all the stuff in it like the place where we work, this big oaf has decided since I sleep on the back of the couch that she can to.  Are all younger siblings this way? 

My buddy Athena after she came back from that place that dogs hate.....veterian!
My friend Bridget

Again, the human got the cat pictures up and she is yelling at the computer..something that goes like this $^%^#@@#@# pictures!  Keep checking back for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment