Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello, I am still here

My goodness, I have just let my human know how very upset I am that she hasn't been recording my wonderful ramblings on life.  Does she think she is the only one that is busy around here?  My feline friend and I are beginning to think that we are not as high on the priority list as we sound be!  Uhhmmfff!


I am so loving this wonderful cool weather, well it was cool there for a day or two.  I got lucky and got to go to one of my favorite places, Tail and Trails, the best dog park this side of Arlington!  My house mates, Athena and Snuggles got to go to.  My human always starts me and Snuggles in the part where all the small dogs our size are, but it doesn't take long for her to figure out we want to be with Athena in the big dog park.  She protects us from the super friendly big dogs that like to smell all over us.  Our humans walk with us in the woods and there are so many places we get to leave our marks.  I have invited my human to leave her mark, but she doesn't!

So today as I am gaurding the store by watching out the windows, I am seeing some strange sights.  I know that human next door does not normally have ears that stick up and whiskers like my feline friend coming off of her face, all in black with this long thing I think is supposed to be a tail.  Than I saw what I thought were my small friends, but they looked more like orange balls, I heard my human say something about such cute pumpkins.  I am so confused today.  That human dressed like a clown did not seem to be making people laugh, but the little humans were running and screaming.  It sounded sort of scary but watching them run seemed like it might be fun to run with them. 

Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures my human posted here, hope to see you soon at my work or at the wonderful dog park!
The little guy is my pal.  His name is Snuggles and he is 12 years old.  The big dog, laying in my spot, in our special room at home, well she is sort of my pal, just a tad too frisky sometimes for me, that's Athena, she protects us at our park and loves it when we get to go as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment